Z2886 Western Military Institute Button
Description: Nice excavated example with plenty of gilt. This example is missing the shank and there is a small push to the center of the face. This school was founded in 1847 in Drennon Springs, Kentucky. In 1855 it was absorbed by the Nashville Military College.
Backmark: "SCOVILLS & CO / (dot) WATERBURY (dot)" rmdc
Measures: 19 mm
Recovered: CS Camp in Corinth, Mississippi
Reference: Albert SU429, Tice KYS290A6